The Lifestyle Edition: Five Autumn Essentials
The colder months are coming and i’m sharing with you my five must have essentials to keep you warm, soft skinned and hopefully split end free throughout Autumn to Winter.
- A big ol’ woolly jumper. It’s a MUST. When the darker night time like mornings arrive all i want is extra time in bed and woolly jumpers are a wardrobe staple for throwing over jeans or leggings and pairing with some chunky boots to stomp around in. I really love cream and white jumpers, they really make my red hair stand out and you can get away with all black everything else outfit – my favourite choice.
- Suffering with dry hands? There is nothing worse than when the cold weather attacks those limbs and leaves them cracked and dry, it’s certainly not the most attractive thing about Autumn. This hand scrub from Lush is absolutely divine! I seriously cannot stop using this, it honestly leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling of gorgeous coconut too.
- Give your lips some TLC with this hemp lip protector from The Body Shop. It’s a fantastic barrier in harsh weather conditions and it’s a wonderful product that really nourishes the lips, so you really don’t need to worry about those cheeky train-waiting kisses with your man.
- Keeping hair perfectly tousled in high Winter winds can be a struggle. I use Aveda dry remedy oil, i slather this all over the ends of my hair and it really leaves my locks feeling super healthy and split-end free.
- Finally, we come to the one product that i’m sure is in every beauty bloggers Muji drawers. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is my ultimate hero. I don’t tend to suffer with dry skin on my face too much but my elbows and arms are prone to becoming rather dry in the colder weather. This stuff works wonders and it’s incredible at keeping patchy dry areas at bay.
What are your seasonal saviours?